Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
March 12, 2014
A cool jQuery plugin that lets you flick through content
Flickerplate is a cool jQuery plugin that is simple to use, fully responsive and touch enabled to easily flick through content.
- Arrows : Arrows are used to navigate back and forth between the flicks.
- Auto Flick : Sets the flick to run automatically. A manual flick resets the delay.
- Auto Flick Delay : Set the delay (in seconds) between each auto flick.
- Background Image : Set a background image for a particular list item. The image will cover the entire element and is set on a list item level only.
- Block Text : Will class the title and sub text classes of each list item to show a background colour for easy reading.
- Dot Alignment : Set the horizontal alignment of the dots to either left, center or right.
- Dot Navigation : navigation Dot navigation is used to indicate and navigate between the flicks.
- Flick Animation : Choose the animation type you want to use for each flick.
Created by Chris Humboldt
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.