Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 24, 2014
Skippr | A light & simple fading slideshow plugin
Skippr is a jQuery plugin to create a light & simple fading slideshow and is only 3kb minified.
It has got the following features :-
- speed : enter length of time in milliseconds you want the transition between slides to take. Default is 500.
- navType : enter a string of what shape you want the navigation elements to be. Skippr currently takes either “block” or “bubble”. Default is “block”.
- childrenElementType : choose the children element type of the target element. Skippr now accepts either ‘div’ or ‘img’. Default is ‘div’.
- arrows : boolean value determining whether or not to display navigation arrows. Default is true. Set to false to hide arrows.
- autoPlay : boolean value determining whether or not to use auto-playing functionality in the slideshow. Default is false. Set to true to activate auto-play.
- autoPlayDuration : sets the amount of time in milliseconds to display each slide when autoPlay is running. Default is 5000 milliseconds.
Created by austenpayan
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.