Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 24, 2014
Skippr | A light & simple fading slideshow plugin
Skippr is a jQuery plugin to create a light & simple fading slideshow and is only 3kb minified.
It has got the following features :-
- speed : enter length of time in milliseconds you want the transition between slides to take. Default is 500.
- navType : enter a string of what shape you want the navigation elements to be. Skippr currently takes either “block” or “bubble”. Default is “block”.
- childrenElementType : choose the children element type of the target element. Skippr now accepts either ‘div’ or ‘img’. Default is ‘div’.
- arrows : boolean value determining whether or not to display navigation arrows. Default is true. Set to false to hide arrows.
- autoPlay : boolean value determining whether or not to use auto-playing functionality in the slideshow. Default is false. Set to true to activate auto-play.
- autoPlayDuration : sets the amount of time in milliseconds to display each slide when autoPlay is running. Default is 5000 milliseconds.
Created by austenpayan
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in