Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
July 4, 2012
Timeline js | Create Beautifully crafted timelines
Timeline Js lets you Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy, and intuitive to use .TimelineJS can pull in media from different sources. It has built in support for:
- Twitter To add a tweet, just paste a link to the tweet stats in the media field.
- Google Maps Just add the link to the map in the media field.
- Vimeo Just add a link to the video in the media field.
- Wikipedia Wikipedia is now supported. Just add a link to the Wikipedia entry.
- SoundCloud Just add a link to the track in the media field.
- Website : -This is an example of a website. Just paste a link to the site in the media field.
.File Formats TimelineJS can take many different data formats.
Twitter, Flickr, Google Maps, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Wikipedia, SoundCloud and more media types in the future.
Created by VeriteCo
Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy, and intuitive to use.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.