Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 18, 2012
Pfold | jQuery plugin for paper-like unfolding effect
PFold is a very experimental jQuery plugin that makes it possible to open elements in a paper-like unfolding effect. An element can be unfolded in 3D in order to reveal some other content. The idea is to have several levels of folding, where each step of opening will double the element size, hence imitating a folded paper being opened.
For browsers that don’t support CSS 3D transforms or transitions, there will be a simple fallback, i.e. the larger content appears.
It has got the following options :-
- speed : each folding step’s speed.
- folddelay : delay between each (un)folding step (ms).
- folds : number of times the element will fold.
- folddirection : the direction of each unfolding step.
- overlays : use overlays to simulate a shadow for each folding step
Created by Pedro Botelho
Experimental jquery plugin for folding effect
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in