Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
March 25, 2015
Mullinx | jQuery plugin to create multidirectional hyperlinks
?llinx (mullinx) is a super simple, unobtrusive widget and jQuery plugin used to transform normal hyperlinks into multidirectional hyperlinks.
This jQuery plugin has got the following options:-
- bgcolor: defines the background color. #000 (black) is default.
- color: defines the font color. #fff (white) is default.
- hoverColor: defines the links color when mouse moves over.#ffff00 (yellow) is default.
- opacity: defines ?llinx transparency, values from 0 to 1 (0 is transparent, 1 no see-through). 0.9 is default.
- fontSize: defines font size. 0.8em is default.
- fontFamily: defines font family. Arial is default.
- separator: defines the spearator between urls in the rev attribtue. ; (semicolon) is default.
- sub_separator: defines the spearator between url and title in the rev attribtue. | (pipe) is default. “|”,
Created by Making Use
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.