Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
January 7, 2013
jWysiwyg | jQuery plugin for minimalistic WYSIWYG editor
This jQuery plugin has got the following options :-
- html – A string containing the source HTML code used inside the editor’s iframe.
- debug – enabling or disabling debugging.
- css – A string containing the path to a CSS file which will be included in the editor’s iframe.
- autoSave – If true, the editor will copy its contents back to the original textarea anytime it is updated.
- formHeight – An integer. Height of dialog form.
- formWidth – An integer. Width of dialog form.
- iFrameClass – A string, that specify class attribute of iframe element.
- maxLength- . The maxlength attribute specifies the maximum length (in characters) that the editor will accept.
Created by Akzhan Abdulin
minimalistic WYSIWYG editor
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.