Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
June 26, 2013
Create a perfect Mason grid with jquery plugin
Mason js was created to solve a problem with most grid system currently available. Gaps. When using Masonry, Isotope or any of the other grid plugins out there sometimes your grid will contain gaps or ragged edges. Mason was made to fill those gaps in.
Built on the idea of true masonry when a grid is constructed there are bound to be holes, so Mason calculates where those holes are fills them in.
It has got the following options :-
- itemSelector – Used to define what element to use.
- ratio – The ratio to base all element sizes.
- sizes – the sizes to use for elements.
- columns – The defined breakpoints.
- promoted – Array of specific sized elements.
- filler – The filler content ( if left blank Mason will copy elements in grid ).
- gutter – Gutter for elements.
Created by Drew Dahlman
Layout grid system
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in