Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
July 13, 2013
Trip-js | Create flexible website tutorial trips easily.
Trip-js is a jQuery plugin that can help you customize a tutorial trip easily with more flexibilities.
It supports key bindings.
- tripIndex : You can set tripIndex ( start from 0 ) to specific trip block at start.
- tripTheme : You can set which theme to use, now have white and black two themes.
- backToTopWhenEnded : You can ask Trip.js go back to top when ended.
- overlayZindex : You can set the basic zIndex for overlay if you want to expose elements.
- enableKeyBinding : You can decide to bind key events for trip navigations or not.
- prevLabel : Label for the previous button.
- nextLabel : Label for the next button.
- finishLabel : Label for the finish button.
Determines if the user can go backwards. If set to a function
it is called and the response is evaluated.
Created by EragonJ
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.