Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
July 1, 2012
jOrgChart | jQuery plugin for tree-like structures
jOrgChart is a jQuery plugin that allows you to render structures with nested elements in a easy-to-read tree structure. To build the tree in jOrgChart , you need is to make a single line call to the plugin and supply the HTML element Id for a nested unordered list element that is representative of the data you’d like to display. If drag-and-drop is enabled you’ll be able to reorder the tree which will also change the underlying list structure.
- Very easy to use given a nested unordered list element.
- Drag-and-drop functionality allows reordering of the tree and underlying
- Showing/hiding a particular branch of the tree by clicking on the respective node.
- Nodes can contain any amount of HTML except
- Easy to style.
- You can specify that sub-trees should start collapsed, which is useful for very large trees
Created by wesnolte
Query OrgChart is a plugin that allows you to render structures with nested elements in a easy-to-read tree structure
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in