Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 22, 2012
Timeliner | jQuery plugin for interactive , historical timeline
Timeliner is a jQuery plugin for interactive historical timeline with HTML and CSS. The benefits of this timeline script are that it’s
- fully accessible and 508 compliant (an original requirement).
- able to handle nearly any form of content.
- printer friendly.
- There’s also plenty of room for you to get creative with the styling.
It also has got the following options :-
- timelineContainer: selector of the main element holding the timeline’s content, default to #timelineContainer.
- startState: closed | open, default to closed; determines whether the timeline is initially collapsed or fully expanded.
- baseSpeed: any integer, default to 200; determines the base speed, some animations are a multiple (4x) of the base speed.
Created by Tarek Anandan
plugin to make attractive timelines
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.