Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
November 13, 2012
jSquares | jQuery plugin to create image collage grids.
jSquares is a jQuery plugin to create image collage grids that pops up an image and a description in an overlay on hover. It is basically identical to the image grid found on www.ted.com.
It has got the following configurable options :-
- image – The target element holding all of the info (image/caption). View the source of the demo for a better understanding.
- caption – The target element holding the caption. This element is found within the element specified as js_image.
- fade_to – This is the opacity that you want the images/captions to fade to when you roll over an image.
- shuffle_in – By default the images will shuffle in (fade in) randomly. If you don’t want any effects and to have them just appear, change this to false.
- shuffle_in_speed – If js_shuffle_in is set to true, you can set the speed in which images appear one after the other.
fade_on_hover – By default the images fade to a value set by js_fade_to, if you just want them to change opacity then change this to false.
- caption_slide_down The caption has a slide down effect when you hover over an image. If you just want it to appear instead of sliding down, change this to false.
Created by Jordan Boesch
jSquares | An image collage grid
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in