Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
June 17, 2013
bottomless | jQuery plugin for infinite scrolling websites
jquery-bottomless is an infinite scroll plugin that has been torture-tested by naive users with old versions of IE, which is important because permanently replacing pagination with infinite scroll on a public facing site is a high risk, high benefit proposition. jquery-bottomless has a sweet and simple API
Its Options are :-
- page specifies the initial page number
- Set now to true to load the first page immediately.
- criteria contains additional query string parameters and is often used when additional filtering options besides pagination are available.
- spinner is a selector, jQuery object or DOM element to be displayed while a page is loading.
- distance is the distance, in pixels, from the bottom of the element at which the next page begins loading.
You can trigger various events like reset,start on the element to clear it and reload page one.
Created by P’unk Avenue
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in