Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
July 16, 2013
PanelSnap | Snap to content jquery plugin
PanelSnap is a jQuery plugin that provides snapping functionality to a set of panels within your interface.
You can actually nest sets of panels inside panels.
It has got the following options :-
- $menu: jQuery object referencing a menu that contains menu items.
- panelSelector: A string containg the css selector to panels (scoped within the container).
- menuSelector: containing the css selector to menu items (scoped within the menu).
- onSnapStart: A callback function that is being fired before a panel is being snapped.
- onSnapStop: A callback function that is being fired after a panel was snapped.
- namespace: A string containing the jQuery event namespace that’s being used.
- directionThreshold: An integer specifying the ammount of pixels required to scroll before the plugin detects a direction and snaps to the next panel.
- slideSpeed: The ammount of miliseconds in which the plugin snaps to the desired panel.
Created by Guido Bouman
Snap to grid
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in