Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
April 19, 2014
Carson-js is A jQuery canvas plugin for making random David Carson inspired art.
It has got the following options :-
- fonts: Array of your fonts.
- width: Number for width of canvas.
- height: Number for height of canvas.
- use_colors: Boolean to make it black and white or randomized colors.
- complexity: Number (1,2,3 or 4) to determine complexity level (higher is more complex).
- use_textures: Boolean if you want textures on or off.
- use_stepped_bars: Boolean if you want to use the technique of having thin stepped lines across the canvas.
- use_random_complexity: Boolean if you want the complexity level to be randomized.
- text: String a string of text to use — you’ll likely want to override this.
- textures: Array of your texture filenames (relative filepath is required — e.g: img1.jpg, img2.jpg).
Created by Chris Tabor
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in