Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 17, 2012
Mambo | jQuery plugin to create html5 canvas badges easily
Mambo is a jQuery plugin that let you easily create rounded badges using html5 canvas.
You could use this jQuery plugin for creating colorful badges with labels, display percentages or both.Mambo also avoid the mess of using images made ad-hoc for displaying “percentage badges” and uses the much faster html5 canvas.
It has got the following options:-
- percentage : The percentage represented by the badge.
- image : If an image path is specified label will not be considered. The image will be scaled to the maximum size that fits the badge.
- label : The label show in the badge; due to technical limitations the max length i 3 chars.
- labelColor : Let you choose the text color. The color will be applied also to the value if showed.
- displayValue : Indicates if the value should be displayed or not above the text. If the label is not specified the scripts automatically shows the value.
- circleColor : The color used to fill the internal circle.
- circleBorder : The color used for the internal circle border.
- ringStyle : If “percentage” the external ring will be drawn proportionally to the value of the percentage.
- ringBackground : If you chose to draw a complete ring using ringstyle: “full”, the remaining part of the circle will be filled with this color.
- drawShadow : Draw a little shadow on the edge of the badge.
Created by Valerio Barrilà
create rounded badges using canvas.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in