Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
July 3, 2013
Mapael | jQuery plugin to display dynamic vector maps
Mapael is a jQuery plugin based on raphael.js that allows you to display dynamic vector maps.
For example, with Mapael, you can display a map of the world with clickable countries.You can build simple dataviz by setting some parameters in order to automatically set a color to each area of your map and generate the legend. Moreover, you can plot cities on a map with their latitude and longitude.
It has got the following options:-
- Interactive. Set a link, a tooltip and some events on the areas of the map.
- Plottable cities with their latitude and their longitude.
- Areas and plots colorization. Mapael automatically sets a color to each area of your map and generates the legend in order to build pretty dataviz.
- Easy to add new maps. Build your own maps based on SVG format.
- SEO-friendly. An alternative content can be set for non-JS users and web crawlers.
- Resizable Thanks to raphael.js, maps are easily resizable.
Created by Vincent Brouté
dynamic vector maps
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in