Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
April 22, 2013
MapEscape | jQuery plugin for small screen maps.
MapEscape is a small jQuery plugin that detects if your map is obscuring the entire screen and introduces a scrollable area so you can scroll your way through your webpage without interacting with the map.
MapEscape is written to work with both jQuery and Zepto, whatever your preference. At less than 1k minified, the plugin is lightweight and completely customisable.
This jquery plugin has got the following options :-
- alwaysOn :if false map height is measured against window height – true always shows scoll area.
- hiddenClass : CSS class to hide the control.
- scrollText : in scroll indicator – leave blank for none.
- threshhold : Amount of viewable scroll area below the map before control is shown.
- tabCenter : Position the scroll indicator with JS – false to position with CSS.
- scrollFollow : set to false for static scroll tab.
Created by Code Computerlove
For Mobile Maps
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in