Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
March 24, 2013
Treemap | hierarchical data using the squarified treemap layout
Treemap is a jQuery plugin to present hierarchical data using the squarified tree-map layout
It has got the following options:-
- dimensions : An array of two elements the first being the width and the second is the height (in pixels) of the canvas element used to render the canvas.treemap
- nodeData : A data structure containing the nodes to be presented in the canvas.
- sizeOption : An index into a node’s size array used to specify which size value to apply to the node.
- colorOption : An index into a node’s color array used to specify which color value to apply to the node.
- leafNodeBodyLabeller : A function that renders text into leaf node body rectangles.
Created by Evan Carey
html5 canvas hierarchical data
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.