Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
March 13, 2013
iCheck | Customizable Check Boxes jquery plugin
iCheck is a jQuery plugin for checkboxes and radio buttons in custom styling.
This jQuery plugin has got the following features :-
- Focused on performance.
- Runs on IE7+, Firefox2+, Opera9+, Google Chrome, Safari and other browsers, including mobile.
- Touch devices support.
- Retina-ready skins — /skins/ folder
- Lightweight size — core is 1.1 kb gzipped
- In friendship with your CSS reset
- Keyboard shortcuts support (e.g. Tab, Spacebar, Arrow up/down)
- jQuery chaining support on any action
- Ability to change plugin options on selected inputs after they are customized
- Styling ajax loaded inputs
- Separate checkboxes and radio buttons class names
- State classes: .checked, .disabled, .focus and .active (:hover is native)
- Option to append custom HTML code or text inside customized inputs
- Global and per element callbacks when input is created, clicked, checked and unchecked.
- Methods to add or remove checked state on selected inputs programatically.
- Option to handle only checkboxes or radio buttons, both by default.
- Adds hand cursor over input if you set up.
- Option to inherit original input’s class name or id.
- Increasing or decreasing clickable area around input.
Created by Damir Foy
Customizable Check Boxes
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in