Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
January 16, 2013
Image Picker | jQuery plugin for graphical select elements
Image Picker is a simple jQuery plugin that transforms a select element into a more user friendly graphical interface.
This jquery plugin has got features like :-
- Works great on both single and multiple select elements.
- Integrates nicely with Twitter’s Bootstrap markup.
Image picker has got the following options:-
- hide_select : Wheter the original select item should be hidden or not.
- show_label : If set to true, the text of each option will be added as a paragraph below each image.
- You can also use the options text as labels by passing the option show_label: true when calling imagepicker().
- You can specify more complex labels by passing them as part of the option data in the attribute data-img-label. You can even specify HTML code.
Created by rvera
more user-friendly interface for select
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.