Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
January 3, 2014
At-js | A github-like autocomplete library for smileys and mentions
At-js is an autocompletion library to autocomplete mentions, smileys etc. just like on Github or Twitter!.
It has got the following options :-
- Supports HTML5 contentEditable elements (NOT include IE 8).
- Can listen to any character and not just ‘@’. Can set up multiple listeners for different characters with different behavior and data.
- Listener events can be bound to multiple inputors.
- Format returned data using templates.
- Keyboard controls in addition to mouse
Enter keys select the value,
Down navigate between values
left will re-search the keyword.
- Custom data handlers and template renderers using a group of configurable callbacks
- Supports AMD
Created by Harold.Luo
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in