Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
August 20, 2013
Passy | jQuery plugin to generate and rate passwords
passy is a jQuery plugin to rate and generate passwords.It makes it easier for developers to give good feedback on a password for the importance of good passwords.
It has got the following features :-
- Analize and validate a password real-time.
- Looks at lowercase, uppercase, numbers, punctiation and foreign characters (eg. ü, ö, etc)
- Compares password with patterns.
- Able to compare password with a dictionary .
- Password generation.
- Utility functions (see Utility functions)
You can add different features to the plugin :-
- patterns : A list of patterns passwords should avoid.
- threshold : the minimum scores requires to be categorized.
- requirements : The requirements which makes a password valid.
- dictionary : A collection of words passwords should avoid.
Created by Tim Severien
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.