Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 4, 2013
Selecter | jQuery plugin for cross browser select elements
Selecter is a jQuery plugin for replacing default select elements.
Replace those boring default select elements with something a little nicer. Selecter also integrates with Scroller, giving you complete control of your project’s UI. Oh, and they play nice with that shiny new responsive layout.
This jquery plugin has got the following options :-
- cover : Set option list to cover handle.
- customClass : Class added to Selecter element.
- defaultLabel : Text to display on initialization.
- links : Options act as jump-links and open in a new window.
- externalLinks : Options act as jump-links and open in the same window.
- trimOptions : Number of charachters to display; Automatically truncates.
Created by Ben Plum
Better select elements
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in