Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 18, 2013
zelect | jQuery plugin that replaces the default select element
zelect is a jQuery plugin that replaces the default select element into something much more simpler and fancier.
It has got the following features :-
- Small, ~ 300 LOC.
- Zero base CSS, roll your own.
- Customizable (well, at least workaroundable).
- Handles asynchronous paged loading of large option lists (read: AJAX-ready-and-enabled).
- Initializable in a detached or hidden DOM node.
- Programmatically selectable and changeable.
- Unit tested.
Created by Mikko Koponen
Simpler select element
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.