Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 9, 2013
JamCity | jQuery plugin to display Last.fm tracks, albums etc
JamCity is a jQuery plugin that uses the API from Last.Fm to pull your Last.Fm account info, tracks, albums, etc.
You can even use it with Spotify by connecting your Spotify account to “scrobble” what you play from Spotify to Last.FM (this is built into Spotify already). You will still need to create a Last.FM account to connect everything but once you do that, everything you play on Spotify will automatically be sent to your Last.FM account, then used by jQuery.JamCity.
It has got the following options :-
- contentType : Content to display.
- artSize : Output album art size.
- artQuality – Output album art quality.
- number – Number of tracks to display. Defaults to 5.
- refreshResults – Do you want to auto refresh for new results without reloading the page.
- refreshResultsInt – How often do you want to pull new results? Int, in milliseconds.
- tooltips – Do you want to use tooltips?
- onComplete : On complete, fun a function or do something else.
Created by Zach Reed
Last.fm tracks, albums
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in