Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 11, 2013
Tunez | jQuery plugin to show a user’s tracks from Last.fm
Tunez is A simple, lightweight jQuery plugin to display a user’s recently scrobbled tracks on Last.fm.
Some of the configurable options are :-
- username: A string that defines the user’s Last.fm username .
- limit: An integer that indicates the amount of scrobbled songs to display .
- ordered: A boolean value that indicates whether or not the list of songs should be ordered .
- href : A boolean that indicates whether or not the song and artist should be links .
- album : A boolean that indicates whether or not you want the album name shown .
- artwork : A boolean to indicate whether or not the album artwork is displayed .
Created by Michael Lynch
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.