Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 9, 2013
CustomBox | jQuery Modal Window Effects with transitions
CustomBox is a jQuery plugin to create custom modal window boxed with css3 transitions with a variety of effects like newspaper , fold , superscaled etc.
It has got the following effects fadein , slide , newspaper , fall , sidefall , blur , flip , sign , superscaled , slit , rotate , letmein , makeway , slip.
Some of options are :-
- overlayOpacity : The overlay opacity level. Range: 0 to 1.
- overlayClose : Allow the user to close the modal by clicking the overlay.
- overlaySpeed : Sets the speed of the overlay, in milliseconds.
- customClass : Custom class to modal.
- position : Only with effects: slide, flip and rotate. (top, right, bottom and left) | (vertical or horizontal).
- speed : Sets the speed of the transitions, in milliseconds.
- open : Callback that fires right before begins to open.
- complete : Callback that fires right after loaded content is displayed.
- close : Callback that fires once is closed.
- error : 404! Text to be displayed when an error.
Created by Julio De La Calle
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.