Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
March 12, 2013
Automatic Geocoder | Display location entered in text field
Automatic Geocoder is a jQuery plugin to automatically geocode and display a location entered in a text field.
This jquery plugin has got the following options :-
- className : The class name of the map container. Defaults to jquery-auto-geocoder-map.
- position : Where to insert the map container. Supported options are after and before
- delay : The time, in milliseconds, to wait after a keypress before geocoding the location. Defaults to 500.
- success : zoom The zoom level to use after a successful geocoding. Supported options are any Google Maps zoom level.
- initial : The initial options used to create the map.
Created by Tristan Dunn
Display location entered in text field
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in