Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 12, 2012
Before-After | jQuery plugin to show difference between 2 images
Before-After is a jQuery plugin to implement a draggable bar between two images and shows their differences attractively.
Its main features are :-
- Slick effect, no Flash needed.
- It’s just 7K (4K compressed).
- Reusable on multiple containers.
This jQuery plugin also has the following options :
- animateIntro – whether or not to have the drag bar start completely to the right of the container and gradually move by itself to the midpoint.
- introDelay – if animateIntro is true, the number of milliseconds to wait before beginning the automatic drag bar move to the center of the image.
- introDuration – if animateIntro is true, the number of milliseconds it will take for the drag bar to go from the right side of the image to the middle of the image.
- showFullLinks – whether or not to display links below the image that a visitor can click on that will automatically show the full before or full after image.
- imagePath – the path (absolute or relative) to where you store the navigation images.
Created by catchmyfame
To show differences between 2 images attractively
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.