Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 14, 2012
box2d | jQuery plugin to convert DOM to physical objects
box2d is an awesome jquery plugin to convert your DOM into physical objects.
You can start to move and drag DOM elements around (with your mouse/touchpad pointer – or using your fingers on modern iOS devices.)
It works in the following way :-
- It clone the selected DOM elements into absolute possitioned … well … clones.
This jQuery plugin has got the following options :-
- ‘y-velocity’: everything falls down, default 0
- ‘x-velocity’: everything falls right, default 0
- ‘debug’: fancy debug modus using canvas, default false
- ‘static’: true … it stays | false … it moves, default false
- ‘density’: 1. think weight (relational to its size) between 0 and n, default 1.5
- ‘restitution’: 0. think: bounciness, from 0 to 1, default 0.4
- ‘friction’: 0. think: slideiness, from 0 to 1, default 0.3
- ‘shape’: ‘ default “box”, but could also be a “circle”, it it’s not a “circle”, it’s a “box”
Created by Franz Enzenhofer
Convert DOM to physical objects
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.