Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 30, 2012
Crumble | jQuery plugin for interactive feature tours
Crumble is a jQuery plugin for a quirky, interactive feature tour using grumble.js for steps along the way for your website or app.
This jQuery plugin allows you to quickly and easily build feature tours for your website or app using small bubbles!
The bubbles are visually interesting, will draw attention and due to the small size make sure that you will write using concise language that visitors will read.
The tour itself is defined as a standard ordered list in your html, making it accessible.
Crumble has the following options :-
- scrollSpeed: the speed at which the page will scroll into position if a tour step is off screen.
- grumble: this object gets passed straight to grumble.js and can include any of the options outlined here
- onStep: this callback gets triggered every time the user moves forward in the tour
- onStart: this callback gets triggered at the beginning of the tour
- onFinish: this callback gets triggered when the tour ends
Created by Tom Moor
jQuery feature tours
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in