Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 18, 2012
Fathom-js | jQuery plugin to create html5 presentation slides
Fathom-js is a jQuery plugin to create a html5 slideshow in HTML, style it with CSS and control it with some jQuery. When you’re done, Fathom.js even lets you sync the video of your presentation quickly and easily.
Fathom.js comes with mouse, keyboard and scroll bar navigation built in and provides a simple API for creating your own custom interfaces.
This jQuery plugin has got the following options :-
- displayMode : Choose between showing one slide at a time or showing all slides in a continuous line.
- margin : The amount of space in pixels between slides when using a ‘displayMode’ of ‘multi’.
- portable : Toggle between full screen and portable mode.
- video : An object literal that defines a video to sync the presentation with.
- timeline : An array of times for controlling the video.
- scrollLength : The length of the scroll animation in milliseconds.
- easing : The easing function for the scrolling animation.
Created by Mark Dalgleish
Slideshow with html5 ,css and jquery
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.