Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
September 29, 2012
Joyride | jQuery plugin for feature tours of your website
Joyride is a jQuery plugin to create feature tours of your website.This jQuery plugin is extremely flexible and lets you take control of how people interact with your tour. This jQuery plugin is programmed to be cross-browser compatible with modern browsers and even used some fancy CSS to avoid images.
Features of Joyride :-
- It works on every screen size!—Check out the Responsive Demo
- Data-button attribute defined buttons, data-button will be deprecated in 3.0.
- Edge-aware tooltips that reposition based on proximity to the edge of the window.
- Pause, Resume, Restart, and Destroy—https://gist.github.com/3430584
- Modal style tooltips (li elements without data-ids).
- Moved tooltip templating to settings.
- Cookie support is now an option.
- Better support for right and left aligned tooltips.
- Position the nub per tooltip.
- Support for class based targeting with data-class.
- Both postStepCallback and postRideCallback now return a reference the the last tip index and jquery object.
- WIP: skip functionality for missing targeting elements.
- Same size compressed (~12kb).
Created by Zurb
Feature tours of your website
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.