Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 17, 2013
jqTimeline | jQuery TImeline plugin
jqtimeline is a simple and elegant jQuery plugin which shows a set of events(dates) in a timeline.Data input is a simple json arrary of timeline events. This plugin can be easily integrated with any other jQuery plugins. Can be use to create Social apps, showing blog timeline, social posts timeline etc.
It has got the following options :-
- startYear : The stating year of the timeline.
- numYears : Number of years to be shown on the timeline.
- gap : This is the distance between the lines on the timeline (in px). If you increase this value length of timeline is increased.
- showToolTip : To showtooltip when user hovers on an event on timeline.
- click : The function to be called when a user clicked on a specific event.
Created by Gaurav Tiwari
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.