Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 17, 2012
Map Marker | jQuery plugin to put multiple marker on google maps
Map Marker is a jQuery plugin that makes it easy to put multiple markers on Map using Google Map API V3.
Map Marker is very useful when you have a list of data & you want to show all of them on Map too.
It requires the Location values using Latitude & Longitude co-ordinates of the that Location (due to Google map API limitation).
This jQuery plugin has got the following options :-
- zoom – to set default zoom level of the Map. Increase the value to zoom-in & Decrease the value to zoom-out.
- center – to specify the center location of the Map. Make sure the center location address you enter is spelled properly.
- markers – this will be simply the Markers variable we created, here it is “myMarkers”.
- icon – a custom icon to display on map as marker (16 x 16 pixels size).
- baloon_text – a Text to display in a Baloon on map when clicked on that specific Marker.
Created by Aslam Doctor
Multiple markers on google maps
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.