Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
May 30, 2014
Placeholder enhanced | jQuery plugin for polyfill html5 placeholder
Placeholder enhanced is a jQuery plugin which is an enhanced polyfill for the HTML5 placeholder attribute with cross-browser support & styling.
It has got the following options :-
- Cross-browser & Cross-styling.
- Support for all input types, password, textarea, text, email, search, url, etc…
- Robust: it heavely behave as the HTML5 placeholder defined in the specs.
- Normalize placeholder behaviour in modern browsers (optional). This means the placeholder will
hide on input focus.
- Fix jQuery.val() function to work as expected to set/get the value of inputs with placeholder
- Lightweight: 970 bytes minified & gzipped.
Created by Denis Ciccale
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.