Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 13, 2012
Plax | jQuery plugin for easy parallaxing
Plax is a jQuery / Ender plugin that makes it super easy to parallax elements in your site based on mouse position.
This jQuery plugin has been implemented in many places throughout GitHub, including the 404 page, the 500 page, and the about page.Some of its features are :-
- Frame rate limiter for better performance.
- Accelerometer support for devices with gyroscopes.
- Ability to specify an element as plax’s mouse target.
This jQuery plugin has got the following Parameters :-
- xRange — integer: is the distance across the x-axis the object will travel.
- yRange — integer: is the distance across the y-axis the object will travel.
- invert — boolean: (optional) inverting will invert the direction the object will travel across each axis.
Created by Cameron McEfee
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in