Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 15, 2012
It has got the following configurations :
- id: – the id of the progress bar outer div (can be used to apply custom styles)
- autoRemove: – removes the progress bar once it reaches 100 (if type: ‘charge’) or 0 (if type: ‘discharge’)
- removeTimeout: – if autoremove is true, it waits for the set milliseconds to remove the progress bar
- backgroundSpeed: – the speed with which the background moves, try with low integer values
- type: – the type of the bar, either ‘charge’ (from 0 to 100) or ‘discharge’ (from 100 to 0)
- showPercentage: – shows the current percentage value in the center of the bar
Created by Marc Dix
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in