July 5, 2012
Tablecloth-js | jQuery plugin for styling html tables
Tablecloth-js makes html tables suck a bit less.tablecloth.js is a jQuery plugin that helps you easily style HTML tables along with some simple customizations.It also includes popular jQuery table manipulation plugins like tablesorter.It has got the following options :-
- theme : Applies a theme to the table.
- bordered : Will add a border to each cell of the table
- condensed : Will reduce the top and bottom padding of each cell within a table
- striped : Adds alternating background for each row of a table. Color is dependent on the theme you’ve set.
sortable : Enables the tablesorter jQuery plugin to allow sorting of table columns.
- clean : Removes inline styling and deprecated table attributes from the
element as well as any children elements inside the table.
- cleanElements : If you have set clean: true, this option will allow you to specify which child elements you wish to remove attributes from.
- customClass Will add a custom class to your <table> element:
Created by Brian Sewell
Tablecloth-js makes html tables suck a bit less
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.