Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
December 28, 2012
Columns | jQuery plugin to parse viewport relative units
Columns is a jQuery plugin that extends the native jQuery css method to be able parse viewport relative units (vh & vw only) and provides a method to quickly create reponsive layouts.
It Supports IE8*, IE9-10, Webkit, Firefox, Opera .
This jQuery plugin has got the following options :-
- colsPerRow: columns per row.
- width: percentage of window width (default unless specified otherwise in breakpoints).
- height: useful for some layouts, you can set it in viewport units (vh).
- center: center layout.
- breakPoints: assign width percentages to different resolutions [res, width].
- fontSize: 55 font size in viewport units, calculate with $.columns.calcFontSize.
With jquery.columns you can pass viewport units to the css method and it will be converted to px and updated on window.resize, so the integration is seamless.
Created by elclanrs
Extends the native jquery css methods
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.
10 Most Amazing Couple Gifts
A comprehensive guide to couple gift Ideas for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries for your spouse, friend, fiance, boyfriend / girlfriend.
Take me there !
Continue to jquer.in