Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
October 3, 2012
Review-js | A dynamic viewport system for responsive web design
ReView plugin that provides functions for dealing with CSS and JS injection.
The intention is that they be used on a successful viewport change via
This allows extra resources to be loaded that are specific to the default view, ensuring a fast core experience.
Its main features are:-
- ReView automatically enables the default view on large viewports, even if viewport switching is not supported.I.e. your extra conditionally loaded resource loads in any default view, whether automatic or chosen.
- Instantaneous view switching.
- Efficient transition from a core website to a full experience via the conditional load plugin.
- Persistent view preference for each session.
- Fewer requests and less bandwidth used compared to reload dependent design switching.
- Extension via plugins and policy functions.
- A custom viewportChange event.
Created by Edward Cant
The responsive viewport
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.