Get new jQuery plugins just once a week
February 1, 2013
Toolbar-js | jQuery plugin to create tooltip style hovers
Toolbar-js is a jQuery plugin that allows you to quickly create tooltip style toolbars for use in web applications and websites. The toolbar is easily customisable using the twitter bootstrap icons and provides flexability around the toolbars display and number of icons.
The main features of this jQuery plugin are :-
- Straightforward implementation with simple options.
- Can run as many toolbars as required.
- Toolbars can be attached to any element required.
- Toobar icons are easily customised through the popular twitter bootstrap framework.
- Toolbars are responsive and follow the element on resize.
Example Code :
$('#element').toolbar( options );
Created by Paul Kinzett
Create Tooltip style toolbars
Sign up for our weekly newsletter.